Clinton Middle School Daily Announcements0-
Whenever CMS has a 2 hour delay due to weather, our school day begins at 10:00am.
CMS DAILY ANNOUNCEMENTS: Friday, February 16th
- Solo-Ensemble Festival tomorrow at CMS - 8am.
- NO SCHOOL Monday, Feb. 19. President's Day.
- With the end of the school year quickly approaching, be sure to get your yearbook orders in. Order forms can be picked up from the front office. Cost of a yearbook is $25 until March 23rd. After that date, the cost will go up to $30.
- Vocal Concert reschedule date is Tues, Feb. 20 at CMS - 7pm.
- Bowling Club begins on Tue, Feb. 27 and will last for 6 weeks from 4-5pm. Cost is $15. Sign up in the front office. City bus leaves from the middle school and will drop off bowlers or they will need to find alterntive transportation to and from the bowling alley.
- Speech Club sign-up is in the front office.
- Student Council members are selling Scratch Cupcakes through Feb. 19th. Money is due at the time of order. Cupcakes will be delivered on March 21st.
- Sewing Club meets Thursdays from 3:05-4:30.
- Literacy Book Club meets on the first Monday of every month. With the exception of: April is on the 9th.
- Student Council meets Wednesday from 1:00-1:30pm.
- Games & Friends Club (board games) will meet 1st & 3rd Monday of every month from 3:00-4:00pm.
- Builders Club meets on the 2nd & 4th Thursdays of the month at 7:15am. (Building student leaders through doing service projects)
- Diversity Club meets on the 1st & 3rd Tuesday of the month from 3:00-4:00pm.
- Magic Club meets Fridays from 3:00-4:00pm.
- Yearbook Club meets on the 2nd & 4th Wednesday of the month at 7:15am.
- Leo's Club meets Thursdays at 7:30am.
- Sign Club meets Thursday from 3:15-4:00.
- Chess Club meetings will be the 1st and 3rd Mondays at 3:15-4:30pm.
- Art Club meets Tuesdays at 7:30am. Have student look on art room door for a sign if club will meet.
- Weight Training Club meets every Tuesday and Thursday from 3:15-4:05pm the entire school year.
- Lost & Found items in the front/back offices or on the table in the cafeteria. Examples of lost things are keys, glasses, gloves, hats, jewelry, etc.
Swim Meet: Tues, Feb. 20 at Muscatine High School (2705 Cedar St) - 4:30.
Boys Basketball Game: 7th at North Scott - 4:00. 8th at CMS vs North Scott - 4:00.
Fri, Feb. 23: End of 2nd Trimester
Tue, Feb. 27: Festival Band Concert at CMS - 7pm.