The Clinton Community School District is one of the 30 largest school districts in the state of Iowa with over 3,900 students enrolled in grades pre-kindergarten through 12. The district has 6 buildings which include four elementary schools, one middle school, and one high school. The organizational structure provides four (K-5) elementary schools, a (6-8) middle school, a (9-12) high school and seven community preschool partners.
CHS Alumni Hall of Honor Nomination Form Nomination forms should be emailed to email@example.com
The district offers the following programs for all students:
- Preschool for all 4-year olds
- Rigorous course offerings for all students (K-12)
- Focused curriculum to prepare students for life in the 21st century
- Comprehensive school safety programs for all schools
- Multiple ways to earn college credit at the high school level including AP classes, PSEO classes, and concurrent classes
- Outstanding Career and Technical Education strands at Clinton High School in multiple areas including Culinary Science, Welding, Building Trades, Health Occupations, Computer Technology, and Business.
- Academic and extra-curricular activities and clubs
- Extensive opportunities in the Fine Arts
- High-quality before & after school programs
- An embedded mentoring program for students of all ages
- PTA/PTSA support in every school in the district
The Clinton community is an excellent place to live, work and raise a family. The Board of Education, the faculty, and staff of the Clinton Community School District are committed to providing quality academic and extra-curricular opportunities for all students. All community members are encouraged to take an active involvement with our schools. Together, we can proclaim a Bold Vision and a Bright Future for All Children in Clinton, Iowa.