As part of No Child Left Behind, the Federal Government requires schools who have been designated as a School In Need of Assistance (SINA) for three or more years to inform parents that there children are eligible to receive, in addition to their normal daily instruction, Supplemental Educational Services (SES). All students at Bluff, Jefferson and Eagle Heights Elementary are eligible for SES.
The enrollment window for SES each term is:
- Fall – September 5 – September 30, 2016
- Winter – December 5, 2016 – January 2, 2017
If you have questions whether your child is eligible to receive services or about which service might best meet the needs of your child, contact Wes Golden, Director of Learning and Collaboration, at (563) 243-9600 ext. 50.
- Total Number of Clinton School Students Eligible for SES in 2016-17: 1325
- Total Number of Students Inquiring about Participation in Fall Term: 0
- Total Number of Students Inquiring about Participation in Winter Term: 0