Clinton Community School District is currently seeking substitutes for classroom teachers. If you are a substitute you can:
- Determine the days and hours you want to work.
- Select the school in which you want to work.
- Be home during vacations and holidays.
- Work part-time and serve the children of our community.
- Gain experience in an educational environment.
- Display your teaching skills if you are seeking a contracted position.
- Earn extra money while working part-time elsewhere.
Substitute teachers must have a valid Iowa Teaching Certificate and submit to a criminal background check. More information can be found at the Iowa Department of Licensure.
Support Staff Substitutes:
- Food Service
- Bus Monitor
- Bus Driver
- Crossing Guard
CCSD, Human Resources Department
1401 12th Avenue N
Clinton, IA 52732
or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Call (563) 243-9600, Ext. #28
email Krista Cagley: email@example.com
The Clinton Community School District is an affirmative action employer and provides equal opportunity in employment to all persons regardless of age, color, creed, national origin, race, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical attributes, physical or mental ability or disability, ancestry, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, or familial status.