Friday, March 5, 2021
1. Got Talent? Now is your time to shine, audition for the JV Show! Auditions will be held March 8th, 9th, and 10th after school. Sign up for a time to audition before March 8 on the paper posted outside of Mrs. Warren’s (formally Callender’s) room, room 232.
2. Interested in promoting Clinton High pride and showing off your spirit? Tryout to be a River King Football Cheerleader! Pick up an application with Ms. Baker in the office. Clinic days are March 29 and 30 and tryouts are March 31st. All the details are covered on the application. Contact Coach Burns with any questions!
3. March 15th is the first day of tennis practice. Bring your white cards to be a part of the great life time sport of tennis. We will be outside at Max Lynn Tennis Courts, weather permitting, but if it is too cold or raining, we will be indoors at the River Cities Tennis and Pickleball Facility. Get ready for fun and excitement! Coach Rasche and Coach Kuchera look forward to working with you!
4. A recruiter from the NAVY will be visiting the counseling office on March 25 at 10:00 am. Please add your name to the sign-up sheet on the counseling office window if you would like to talk to CE1 (SCW) Alyssa Miller about the opportunities the NAVY has to offer.
5. Here are a few reminders for all students: If you do not attend homeroom you will receive a detention and if you do not have permission to leave the building you should not be leaving at lunch or any other time.
Lunch for Today
Fish Sandwich and Curly Fries
Chicken Salad Sub, Peas, and Chicken Noodle Soup