Friday, February 14, 2020
1. Attention all boys interested in track and field: Please stop by Miss Baker and get your white card today! Practice starts Monday at 3:55 in Yourd Lobby. If you’re still in a winter sport, you can get your white card to a track coach while finishing your season. Any questions see Coach Schnee.
2. Reminder: We do have school on Monday, February 17th to make up the snow day from January 15th.
3. Seniors: Free Money & Pizza! Are you planning on attending CCC this coming fall? If so, have you completed their Connections and Paul B. Sharar scholarship applications? Have you completed all of the necessary paperwork? Heather Evans will be here Monday at 11 with pizza to entice you to come meet with her and make sure you are on track to begin at CCC in the fall. If you are interested in seeing Heather please sign up in the counseling office. Once again, free money and pizza with CCC in the library Monday at 11. Only seniors planning to attend CCC can attend.
4. Reminder to all girls that are going out for track and field we start Monday at 4 pm. You cannot practice without a white card.
5. Attention future River Queen tennis players: We will meet in the commons Wednesday right after school to pick up paperwork! We welcome and have equipment for new tennis players and appreciate the great leaders at the top that are previous state qualifiers. You are an amazing team each year. Excited to start in March!
6. Attention sophomores: If you signed up for the Pre ACT, please remember that it will be given Thursday, February 20th during 1st – 4th periods in the theater. Please remember to bring your school ID, a #2 pencil and a calculator. If you have any questions, see Mrs. Schrader.
7. Attention Seniors: Jostens will be here 2/18 during lunches for delivery of your graduation packet order. (Announcements, invites, etc.) Caps and gowns will not be delivered at this time.
Activities for Today
Girls/Boys Varsity Bowling vs. Davenport North @ Bowlmor Lanes 6:30 pm
Lunch for Today
Chicken Nuggets, Breadstick, and Mashed Potatoes with Gravy
Fiestada Pizza and Chuckwagon Corn