Wednesday, November 13, 2019
1. Attention ALL students and staff: SADD will be having a blood drive on November 15th in the practice gym! We will be taking sign-ups at lunch for all 16 year olds and above! If you are 16, you will have to have a parent consent form signed to be able to donate! 17 year olds and above, you will only need a photo id. Please sign up today to save lives. Every donation can save three. Imagine the possibilities! Thank you-Mrs. LeRoux.
2. Attention International Club! Today’s volunteering at the Nature Barn has been moved to next Wednesday. NO volunteering today.
3. Attention juniors and seniors: the school counseling office will be offering the ASVAB on December 10th during school. Anyone interested in joining the military please sign up in the school counseling office. This is also a great career exploration tool for anyone not interested in joining the military but wants to explore different careers. See Mr. Avise-Rouse if you have any questions.
4. Merry International Kindness Day. Your school counselors are asking you to spread kindness throughout today. If you are wearing a cardigan today in honor of Mr. Rodgers come see us for a treat. In the words of Mr. Rodgers – Make it a great day in the CHS neighborhood today.
5. Mr. Pataska’s class is looking for people with artistic ability to help out with product design for our upcoming clothing brand “CHS Swag.” If anyone is interested please contact Mr. Pataska in room 274.
Lunch for Today