- Dan Boyd
- Deb Sass
- Melinda Dunlap
At Risk Coordinator
- Natalie Bennett
Student Services Secretary
- Anne Clark
- Elizabeth Lohse
We aim to be a school where students are safe and secure, feel cared for and special, and where staff ensure that students are challenged to learn at high levels.
We collectively commit to education all students to their highest level of achievement through an engaging curriculum, in a caring community.
- All children should be respected.
- Every child can learn at high levels.
- Choosing to Do Right and to Rise Above are essential skills to a high quality of life.
- Teaching children to Choose Excellence and to Be Noble involves self reflection and reaching higher.
- Through collaboration, we can achieve more than we can alone.
- Being involved in activities at school promotes student success.