- An aggressive behavior that involves intentional and unwanted negative actions
- Involves a pattern of behavior repeated over time
- Based on perceived or actual traits
- Creates an objectively hostile school environment
Clinton Middle School is a Bully Free Zone. However, if you feel that you or someone you know has been a victim of harassment or bullying, please report it! Once the report is submitted, the student will be contacted by a CMS Administrator or Counselor no later than the next school day.
There are three ways a student/parent can submit a report of harassment or bullying:
- Click here https://www.clinton.k12.ia.us/assets/Board%20Policies%202011/CCSDHRAntiBullyingR5.pdf to print off the complaint form
- At school, a student can complete and turn in a Green Sheet. Students can get this form from and return them to: the Back Office; any teacher, counselor, or administrator
- At home, a student can complete the Google Form found at the bottom of this page
In order to access the Google Form, please use Google Chrome as the browser and have the student sign into their Google Account provided from the Clinton Schools. Their email is:
Click the link below to report an incident of bullying
All members of the CMS Administrative and Counseling teams annually complete Anti-Bullying training.
For additional information regarding What Bullying Is, please check out the following resource: What is Bullying
For a Parent Checklist, please check out the following resource: Parent Checklist
For information regarding Cyberbullying, please check out the following resource: Cyberbullying Checklist