September 16, 2019
- There will be a weight training club meeting on Tuesday, September 17th, for students interested in joining. The meeting will start at 3:45 pm in the cafeteria. The Weight Training Club will meet every Tuesday and Thursday. Cancellations will be communicated on the school announcements. Students will need to complete and return the following forms: Good conduct form, Concussion form and physical exam form. All required forms must be completed and returned to the office before students will be permitted to lift weights. Please contact Mr. Hall for additional questions.
- Any CMS swimmer interested in helping at the CHS Girls’ Swimming Invitational this Saturday, September 14th should talk to Ms. Venteicher for more information.
- Do you love helping people, especially kids? Then Builder’s Club is the place for you! Last year we fundraised enough to package 20,000 meals for families in just a couple hours on a Wednesday afternoon in May. This year we plan to do even more. Join us on Tuesdays at 3:40 in room 711 (7th grade pod) to help plan great idea’s to make a change in the lives of kids. Open to any CMS student.
- Memories are great, but photos and names are even better! If you have any interest in photography or design join Yearbook Club! We are looking for students from 6th, 7th, and 8th grade to work together to create another wonderful yearbook. This year we have some exciting opportunities, as well as a new lower price. Yearbook club meets every Thursday afternoon at 3:40 in room 711 (7th grade pod).
- TAG students this week is a black week.
TODAY’S MENU: Hamburger on a Bun, Seasoned Loops
ETHNIC: Pizza Hut Pizza, Seasoned Loops
VEGGIE OF THE DAY: Baked Beans