Wednesday, February 20, 2019
- 8th grade students, want to show off your River King Spirit? Now is your chance! Pick up a CHS football cheer app in the spinner outside the back office. Clinic days are March 4th & 5th 5-7pm and tryouts are Thursday, March 7th starting at 5pm. Turn in your apps by February 28th!
- The annual CMS Leukemia and Lymphoma charity fundraiser “Pennies for Patients” will end on Thursday, March 14th. There will be many fundraisers to help raise money and meet our goal.
- Students, your parents received a letter at home explaining the new Raptor system that is now being used at CMS for visitors.
- This year’s variety show, “THIS IS ME”, is scheduled for Thursday, April 18th. Auditions will be held in the choir room on Tuesday, March 12th and Thursday, March 14th after school. All acts must attend one audition. Those wishing to audition should see Mrs. Gray for performance rules and expectations. All acts should be near performance ready for auditions and all members of your group must be present to audition. We can’t wait to see the unique talents among the CMS students and staff, yes staff can audition too!
- Spring Picture Day is scheduled for March 28th.
- There is a sign up in the front office for 7th & 8th grade students interested in bowling. Cost is $15. See Miss Natalie in the front office.
TODAY’S MENU: Chicken & Rice, Green Beans
ETHNIC: Mexican Chicken Taco, Black Bean Salad
VEGGIE OF THE DAY: Sliced Beets
TODAY IS “B” DAY