Friday February 21, 2020
- There will be no sports practices today due to the ski trip.
- We’ve all used Google at some point in our day. Have you ever thought about designing the google logo? Doodle for Google gives you that chance! This year’s theme is “How do I show kindness.” Any student interested in entering the Doodle for Google Art Contest, please see Ms. Venteicher. Entries are due by March 1st.
- Coins 4 Clinton has officially started!! How is your grade doing?? Are you coming up with some creative ways to reach your goal! Are you getting excited to see Mr. Slocum chop off his man bun! Keep bringing in the change! Come up some ideas with your teachers and you team! Do you want to see Mr. Tuner or Ms. Venteicher wear a tutu to their last swim meet at CHS!? The swim team sure does! They came up with the challenge that if CMS can raise $3,000 before the last CMS swim meet on March 3rd, then the swim teams get to push in Coach Venteicher and Coach Turner into the pool with their clothes on! AND whichever coach raises the most money, has to wear a tutu the entire meet and into the water! So if you want to give to the tutu cause, the containers are in the art room! Help raise money to push the coaches into the pool!!
- Students interested in the Bowling club can sign up in the back office with Miss. Natalie. Bowling will be on Tuesdays starting in March and will run for 6 weeks. The cost for the entire 6 weeks is only $15.00.
- Any 8th grade girl or boy interested in trying out for football cheerleading for CHS this fall can pick up a try-out form in the front office. The forms are due by March 13th to the front office or you will be unable to try-out. Try-out clinics are held at CHS March 23rd and 24th and you must attend one and try-outs are March 25th.
TODAY’S MENU: Maid-Rite on a Bun, Crinkle Cut Fries
ETHNIC: Chicken Stir-fry, Rice, Winter Blend Vegetables
VEGGIE OF THE DAY: Baked Beans