Who Benefits From PTA? Everyone!
The Clinton PTA/PTSA organizations has been recognized as state-wide leaders for setting a standard of collaboration between the schools and our homes. Clinton is the only district in Iowa that has PTA/PTSA chapters at every level (elementary, middle, and high school).
We encourage and welcome parent/guardian volunteers to help in the Learning Resource Center, in the classroom, or to listen to children read. You can be a source of special skills, personal attention, and an extra pair of hands if you become a school volunteer.
The days and the hours are up to you. If you can share some time with us, please give us a call. We know lots of moms and dads work during the day, but we want you to feel welcome to help whenever you can, however brief your visit with us may be.
If you can’t be here, perhaps you can ask grandma, grandpa, a friend or neighbor to volunteer. More volunteers mean more people to help your kids, and that makes a better school.
2020-2021 Eagle Heights Elementary PTA Officers:
- Co-Presidents: Alisha Kilburg and Lisa Wheat
- Vice President: Tarron Borgeson
- Secretary: Alison Rockrohr
- Treasurer: Jessica Hilgendorf
Please consider joining our PTA, membership is $5 and the 2020-21 meetings will be held at 6:30 PM in the Art Room on the following dates:
- September 10 – Click here to see meeting minutes
- October 8 – Click here to see the Minutes and Principal’s report
- November 12 – Click here to see the minutes and Principal’s report
- January 14 – Click here to see the agenda and minutes
- February 11
- March 11
- April 8
- May 13
We’d love to have you join us!