For complete instructions on how to fill out our application for Free/Reduced Meals please click here (*this is a print only* you will need to print this off, complete & return):
- Once the application is completed it will need to be turned in to the Food Service Office at the Administration Building and/or to your child(ren)’s school.
- Free and Reduced Applications may also be picked up at any of the schools, or at the Food Service Office at the Administration Center.
- If you are not able to turn the application in to your child(ren)’s school or do not have transportation to the Administration Center; you may also fax the completed and signed application to our fax number (563) 242-2154 and/or mail to our office: Food Service, 1401 12th Ave N, Clinton, IA 52732.
Any questions please feel free to contact us at (563) 243-7780.
Click here for the Registration Fee Waiver Form if you already qualify for Free/Reduced Meals, and would like Registration Fees waived.
You will only need to complete Registration Fee Waiver Form if you:
- Received a Direct Certification eligibility letter
- Qualify for Free/Reduced meals by applications, but did not complete the waiver on page 4 of application
You must print the waiver, sign and return as instructed on the form.