Commit to Complete is Clinton High School’s effort to have every student graduate with a post secondary plan. This could include: work, apprenticeship, military, trade school, 2 year community college or a 4 year college/university. Each pathway has their own requirements for acceptance and completion. Below are resources to help.
|2019 – 2020 Test Dates|
|Test Date||Registration Deadline||(Late Fee Required)|
|September 14, 2019||August 16, 2019||August 17-30, 2019|
|October 26, 2019||September 20, 2019||September 21-October 4, 2019|
|December 14, 2019||November 8, 2019||November 9-22, 2019|
|February 8, 2020||January 10, 2020||January 11-17, 2020|
|April 4, 2020||February 28, 2020||February 29-March 13, 2020|
|June 13, 2020||May 8, 2020||May 9-22, 2020|
|July 18, 2020||June 19, 2020||June 20-26, 2020|
Career and College Planning Night
September 25th, 2019 at 5:00-7:00 pm.
- College, Military, and Career Fair
- ICAN Presentation on FAFSA
- Other breakout sessions on important topics
College Visit Days
- Senior Visit – September 30th
- Junior Visit – November 15th
- Students with Junior and Senior status may take three college visits per semester if the student completes the Planned Absence Form prior to the visit and provides proof of the visit to the school counselor once they return. Pre-approved college visits do not count against attendance contracts.
College and Career Readiness Week
A week where all seniors will complete necessary steps to their desired post secondary plan. October 21st-25th, 2019
Free Application for Federal Student Aid can now be completed beginning October 1st of a student’s senior year. Each student and one parent will need an FSA ID to digitally sign before completing the FAFSA.
Need help? FAFSA Ready Iowa
Commit to Complete
Senior and Parents breakfast celebration of students who have committed to complete a post secondary plan. May 8th, 2020
In order to obtain a copy of your High School transcript or have it sent to another institution: